Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner – FP&A Construction
A contract opportunity has become available with one of Europe's largest construction company. This is a key business partner role across the organisation and requires prior relevant industry experience, working with and challenging senior managers, executives and third parties.
Please continue reading if you're a fully qualified accountant and strong communicator/business partner, with 1-3 years' industry experience, ideally from a construction background or have completed a recent cost management role.
- Support and challenge various projects across accounting, finance, cost management and change management,
- Challenge and determine key drivers towards cost and schedule deviations,
- Support project managers in the preparation and scrutiny of financial reviews, pro-actively supporting project costing positions,
- Challenge various forecast variances, ensuring value for money in a timely manner,
- Analyse forecasts for risks and opportunities, prepare robust and accurate cost forecasts while highlighting variances,
- Continuous analysis of periodic variances between forecasts and actual costs,
- Support project teams submit investment requests for approval, all the while challenging the various business cases and investment requests.
- You must be a qualified accountant with some degree of post-qualified experience in industry, preferably from a construction, rail, or other heavy industries background.
- You will also have a strong analytical and technical accounting skill set, with pragmatic focus on commercial issues.
- You must be available to start within one month.
Apply for Senior Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly