Accounts Receivable Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
OTC Assistant Manager, Manchester, 6 Month FTC, Media, £40-45,000
We are recruiting for a key client of hours within one of the largest global Media networks. They are looking for an OTC specialist who is responsible for providing specific Receivables advice and guidance to the OOH operational teams in support of achievement of the specific cash targets and client risk minimisation.
Managing the OTC functions:
- Managing all escalations of the OOH team of onshore Credit Controllers and offshore Collections team, setting cash targets and steering towards achievement of business goals
- Working closely with Client teams to leverage and support the cash collection efforts across the business division whilst also understanding the commercial risks and impacts of any decision effecting cash.
- Reviews and implements process controls to ensure OtC deliverables are achieved on an accurate and timely basis
- Coaching, mentoring and facilitating collections team in daily activity and providing managerial support in issue resolution, according to the resolution matrix
- Preparation of management information for key stakeholders, Receivables forecasts, disputed items, top 10 client performances, reforecasts and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Measurement of effectiveness and reporting of collections/debt management activities
- Key involvement in internal and external audits, including the preparation of information requests for review by the Finance Control Teams.
- Identifies and drives operational improvement through analysis of financial plans, management information and performance
- Process owner for Billing and Collections Activity and ensuring Best Practice principles are undertaken throughout all areas of the Cash Collection process.
- Identification of weaknesses in the ERP system and remedies
- Understanding & experience of OtC processes
- Management skills and experience
- Demonstrative issue/dispute resolution management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Commercial acumen
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent ability to build effective and sustainable relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Apply for Accounts Receivable Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly