Senior Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Finance Business Partner for East Midlands retail brand with international presence. Highly commercial and strategic role, supporting the growth of the e-commerce division.
Our client is a leading British and international retailer with a prestigious brand, based in Nottingham, East Midlands. An exciting opportunity has been created for a Senior Finance Business Partner to support the ongoing expansion of their e-commerce division.
This is a key strategic finance position, playing an active role for the e-commerce business ensuring targets are met and strategies are understood.
As a trusted advisor, you'll be involved in a wide range of activities; reviewing weekly and monthly sales-margin-cost performance and assessing the performance of key promotions to partnering the business teams to develop and track the performance of innovative customer propositions like a new online trading platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall financial management on understanding the trends and drivers impacting on performance across the e-commerce business area.
- Hold the relevant leadership team to account to deliver on in-year financial commitments, budget and 3YP whilst maintaining strong partner relationships.
- Working with the FP&A and Financial Control teams to ensure rigorous and robust financial planning processes (in year performance, budget, 3YP).
- Financial approval of business/investment/programme decisions guiding central investment team to produce the appropriate business cases.
- Responsibility for influencing the business to ensure strong governance/adherence to our control environment including SOX.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a track record in commercial finance roles, ideally within retail or FMCG sectors.
Excellent communication, relationship-building and people leadership skills are highly desirable in order to inspire, effect change and drive successful processes and performance.
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are a must, in order to understand the bigger picture whilst having good attention to detail.
Resilience and a passion for making a difference are required, with the ability to manage change, multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure.
£85,000 - £100,000 salary + car allowance + excellent benefits package