2 days left
- Full Time
- Join a highly experienced firm of qualified Auditors and Accountants
- Have autonomy over your clients and manage your own portfolio
A highly successful and friendly firm of accountants, based in Central London. The firm is undergoing continued positive growth and provides a superb environment in which to develop your Audit and Accounting career. They are one of the market leaders in their specialised area and have an excellent staff retention rate.
Joining as an Audit Senior, you will be based in the Central London office. You will have sole responsibility for the audits and accounts as well as general practice services to a specific client base. Therefore, a hands on, technical audit and accounting background where you have worked with your own portfolio in a client facing role is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and finalising financial statements for your own portfolio of clients
- Carrying out 1-person audits from start to finish.
- Ensuring that accounting and audit records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Meeting with your clients and ensuring a top quality service in a timely manner.
Ideally you have knowledge of most cloud-based accounting and audit softwares including CCH, Sage, Xero and Iris.
The firm are looking for ACCA/ACA qualified individuals with 8-10 years PQE.
My client would like someone with a 25-40% Audit and 60-75% Accounts split in their past roles.
The opportunity allows the scope for progression to Audit Manager so the successful individual should be a driven and motivated candidate that wishes to succeed.
£45,000-£55,000 plus benefits, pension scheme (dependent on experience and background).