Accounts and Payroll Assistant
An award-winning company based in Scarborough is recruiting for an Accounts and Payroll Assistant to join its fast-paced business. You will be joining a friendly back-office team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will work alongside one other Accounts Assistant with key responsibilities including:
- Supporting across purchase and sales ledger.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Weekly timesheet processing of agency staff.
- Dealing with pay related queries.
- Auto enrolment and RTI submissions.
- Ad hoc accounts administration as required.
To be successful in this Accounts and Payroll Assistant position you will:
- Be a strong communicator, confident over phone and email.
- Be confident using Microsoft Excel.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Have previous experience in an accounts or finance based role.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to meet strict deadlines.
Experience of SAGE accounting software will be advantageous, but we are also interested in hearing from individuals who have experience of XERO, QuickBooks, or another bespoke package.
Salary & Benefits
The incoming Accounts Assistant will be offered £19,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience, and rewarded with excellent benefits including:
- Remote and flexible working opportunities.
- Increasing holiday allowance with service.
- Continual training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Accounts and Payroll Assistant role, please apply today.