Finance Business Partner
A Commercial Finance Business Partner is required for a large, well established logistics business in Liverpool city centre. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a value adding role that offers autonomy and the chance to drive business performance. The successful candidate will possess first class communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly both within finance and operations. The Finance Business Partner will also work closely with sales and marketing teams on revenue generating projects and initiatives, long term planning and scenario modelling, and investment appraisals.
Ideally, candidates will have experience of working in a fast-paced FMCG or Logistics environment, or something similar.
The appointed Finance Business Partner will:
- Engage with operations managers to ensure stability and integrity of budgets.
- Analyse data and trends to promote process improvements and efficiencies.
- Hold monthly/bi-monthly reviews with cost centre managers to ensure they are aware of their current performance and any corrective actions needed.
- Support the Annual Budget preparation for Operational cost centres.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of spend.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate reporting.
- Partner with the Operations Function to drive continuous process improvement.
Applications are sought from ACA, ACCA and CIMA qualified Finance Business Partners who demonstrate the below:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead business improvement projects.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
- Takes full ownership of areas of own responsibility and is delivery focused.
- Results oriented, with the ability to take decisions quickly and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
- The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with good influencing skills and a logical approach to complicated tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a detail-oriented performance driven business.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you will be offered:
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Enhanced pension.
- Flexible working.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Finance Business Partner role, please apply now.