Interim Group External Reporting Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Communicate are partnering with a well-known PE backed consumer goods client client as they look to hire additional headcount into their Group Finance Team.
This business has gone from strength to strength during the pandemic and has grown internationally in the last 12 months.
They look to bring on an Interim Group Reporting Accountant (External Reporting/Half Year) on an interim basis until the end of the year.
The business will be flexible on duration, but this will be a minimum of 3 months with a view to go 6 months or temp to perm.
The main requirements will be for a technically strong, ACA/Audit background, contractor to come on board to support with Half Year. This is reporting into the Group Financial Controller, and above that, the CFO.
- Audit or ACA Big 4 qualified with significant PQE in industry within a listed environment, or a relevant sector.
- Has held a technical accounting role in a group finance division,
- Has supported on Half Year or Year End Accounting,
- Strong Excel skills as well as good systems experience,
- Immediately available - or finishing a contract in the next week +
Please get in touch if this sounds like an interesting move, or alternatively, if you aren't immediately available but will be soon as we will have many other suitable roles to brief you on!
Ruth Crook - 0203 6179 720 - email@example.com
Apply for Interim Group External Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly