A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a well-established business based on the outskirts of York, North Yorkshire. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be working in a hands-on role managing a small team. Leading the day-to-day finance requirements, your responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of annual financial accounts.
- Business partnering with the business managers to set budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the purchase ledger, sales ledger, and nominal ledger.
- Overseeing stock balances and trends.
- Completing VAT submissions.
- Supporting and coaching the team.
To be considered for this Finance Manager position and be successful in post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) qualification, part-qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience within a multi-skilled role ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to set your own deadlines and work without supervision.
- Good team player who is keen to be involved with the wider business.
- Strong systems knowledge.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified, part-qualified or QBE and enjoys working in a hands-on role.
Salary & Benefits
The role offers a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus 34 days’ holiday and free parking.
To find out more or be considered for this Finance Manager role, please apply today.