Group Financial Controller
2 days left
- Full Time
A superb Group Financial Controller position has arisen within a global services business based near Wembley, North West London.
Our client is £140million turnover, private equity backed, global services business. Based near Wembley, North West London, the business has ambitious growth plans as the world reconnects following the limitations of international travel. Due to the planned growth the business is looking to hire a newly created Group Financial Controller position. Reporting in to the CFO, this is a true number 2 role.
The Group Financial Controller will report to the Chief Financial Officer. They will primarily be responsible for managing the Annual Report, Group audit, Treasury, UK legal entity statutory accounts, monthly group reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, internal controls and on-going process improvement.
- Preparation of the annual reports under IFRS
- Lead the audit and main point of contact
- Responsible for the year end external financial reporting
- Oversee the month end consolidation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure development and delivery of controls and deadlines
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Partner the FP&A function to deliver the budget, forecast and re-forecast
- Ensure group accounting policies and procedures are up to date
- Ad-hoc as required
The Group Financial Controller will be
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with demonstrable post qualified experience
- Prior experience preparing statutory accounts and reports
- Annual reporting experience
- IFRS knowledge and multi-currency consolidations
- Technically strong
- Experience developing controls
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team player with the ability to build strong working relationships in a remote and international environment
- Experience of multi-jurisdiction reporting is an advantage
The Group Financial Controller position comes with a base salary of £70,000-£80,000, plus a comprehensive benefits package, including a matched pension up to 10% and 25 days holidays. The business operate a very attractive dynamic/flexible working offering.