Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on a Permanent basis to join a growing start up company based in Camberley. The role will be responsible for managing the day to day transactions, and will report directly to the CFO.
The role would suit a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience candidate, and to be considered, will have previous experience in B2B SaaS Company background.
The position is initially on a fully remote working basis, with the view of going back to the office for 1-2 days per week towards the end of the year.
The duties include but aren't limited to:
- Overseeing and managing company financial operations: Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Expenses, Cash, Payroll, Fixed Assets.
- Create monthly financial accounts.
- Create monthly and annual reports.
- Manage cashflow by ensuring transactions have been approved.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Establish and implement financial reporting to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting and analysis.
- Manage costs and maintain cashflow.
- Strong communication and organisation skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Hands on, self-motivated and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Dimitri at