Finance Business Partner - Global Tech
2 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are exclusively Partnering a Global Technology company in Surrey, to recruit a Finalist or recently qualified Finance Business Partner.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to manage reporting and the financial performance across a number large contracts
You will be responsible for the following:
- Close Business Partnering, liaising with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying the confidence to support and challenge financial assumptions and identifying key risks
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts, forecasting, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations, whilst ensuring adherence to company internal accounting policies and GAAP.
- Production and interpretation of a detailed monthly reporting pack, presenting the financial at monthly reviews to senior management
- Translation of sales pipeline opportunities into financial forecasts.
- Management of working capital, driving account cash collection through proactive management of WIP and debt balances
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Production of ad-hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making
Looking for the following:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified, will also consider late stage studiers
- Can do attitude and the ability to business partner with all levels of management
- Ideally worked for a larger business
- Confident and happy presenting
- Strong systems skills, including good level of Excel
Apply for Finance Business Partner - Global Tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly