1 day left
- Full Time
The Finance Analyst role acts as the first point of contact for long term financial planning matters across all the organisation. This involves planning for Strategic Land schemes, for both private sale and affordable housing property development.
The organisation is one the largest housing associations in the UK and currently has the biggest property development pipeline in the social housing sector. The organisation is seeking to expand and is in the process of hiring multiple heads into its growing development finance team.
The Finance Analyst is responsible for the development schemes across London and the South East. Some of the key duties of the role include:
- Heavily involved in the creation of the 30 year financial plan for the organisation.
- Using Brixx to construct the long term financial plan for the group. Involved in producing a five year budget for the business partnering.
- Acting as the principal finance representative at monthly scheme progress meetings and influence scheme outcomes
- Assessing the financial and commercial risks of investment proposals, applying sensitivity and scenario analysis, and identifying mitigating actions for risk management; and
- Pro-actively supporting the regional Head of Development Finance & Analysis in reviewing commercial investment appraisals for proposed acquisitions, conducting financial due diligence, advising the Development team on deal structures, and drafting investment papers
Prior experience in property finance, ideally with prior experience of financial modelling and Brixx is essential. You will have excellent communication skills and should be confident dealing with multiple stakeholders, presenting financial information and influencing decisions.
Key skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant or equivalent.
- You'll have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- It is essential that you have worked with Brixx previously.
- Thorough understanding of the UK residential real estate market.
- Experience of the Strategic Land market would be advantageous.
- Strong track record of delivering timely and accurate management reporting.
- A good understanding of technical and commercial risks associated to property development.