Interim FP&A Manager
Interim FP&A Manager
3 – 6 Months
Up to £70k FTC
Nottingham based / home-working
We are working with a market leading business who are looking to bolster their existing finance function with an interim FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance, this person must be very driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced change environment with a constant requirement for financial reporting to various stakeholders.
A background working within a highly acquisitive business is a must, with strong reporting and analytical skills, as well as being able to deal with multiple stakeholders, driving improvements across group reporting, and providing key insight into financial performance. Strong co-ordination skills and process management are also key to aid the financial planning processes across the group and integrate newly acquired businesses into the reporting pack.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the Group monthly MI pack, including all data input, accuracy and overlaying recent acquisitions along with liaising with various finance areas to receive timely information, and work to a strict working day timetable to deliver Income, Profit and Loss and full Management pack reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and innovate the MI pack to improve reporting and visuals as required by stakeholders.
- Analyse and provide insight into financial performance across the group on key P&L and Balance sheet movements.
- Work with the Group Head of Finance to lead the Finance planning process, including annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting process, and 3-year plans.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the Divisional Heads of Finance to gather forecasting data and reporting and discuss any business led KPIs.
- Liaise with our Corporate Finance team to aid convent reporting and any ad-hoc reporting requests from investors.
- Drive high level Group Financial KPI analysis to aid insight into performance.
- Capex and Exceptional cost reporting for the Group.
- Aid the integration of new acquisitions into the Group reporting pack including prior year insight and budgeting.
- Help train and develop the team