Interim Business Analyst
Up to £500 per day
Leeds / home working
Our client is a leading FMCG business, with a global reputation of excellence.
They have begun a project to improve the P&L Reporting in SAP. The analysis and documentation of the Chart of Accounts is a key element in this project.
The CoA document will serve as guidance for future postings in order to guarantee the integrity and completeness of the SAP solution and it will also establish a more controlled and consistent way of operating. Stakeholder engagement within Finance is required according to the different elements of the P&L and B/S and responsibilities therein. Engagement with other workstreams is also required in order to properly record the underlying business process and the impact on the CoA (e.g. inventory management and control).
Key tasks include:
- Document the use of each GL account and where appropriate its underlying business process.
- Document the “as-is” process and the “to-be” process.
- Document how each GL account is categorised for reporting purposes, and with reference to the SAP solution being implemented.
- Analysis and mapping of a Group Chart of Accounts
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Background as an accountant, ideally within FP&A / Analyst roles
- Experience of SAP very desirable