Accounts Receivable Manager
AR Manager you will head up the AR team of 17 with some based in the UK and the remainder offshore.
Directly contributing to the business performance by ensuring the company's working capital targets in relation to exceptional AR collection. This must be achieved via key relationships with the sales and procurement teams.
- Manage outsource provider to ensure they perform to agreed standards.
- Run the invoice to cash cycle.
- Lead & develop the on shore and off shore team.
- Ensure credit limits are adhered to and are in line with the insurance policy.
- Look after the billing cycle to make sure it runs correct working with other internal stakeholders as and when required.
- AR audit process for both internal and external audits.
- Provide relevant explanation/escalation if debt gets aged.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Carry out credit investigations on both new customers and existing.
- Assess credit practices and recommend changes in line with best practise.
Work from home 2/3 days a week once things open up again.
For the full JD please apply.