Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Management Accountant - £45,000 with benefits and progression in South Manchester
I am working with a Automotive Group based in South Manchester are looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant to join their well established finance team. The business has gone through some exciting change recently and are now looking to continue its growth.
This Senior Management Accountant reports to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Senior leadership team you will have responsibility for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual MI reporting and have line manager responsibility for up to 2 Assistant Accountants. The role also involves
- Co-ordinate and prepare Management Accounts to final review stage, including variance analyses and commentary against budget/forecast
- Delivery of the month end balance sheet review ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Preparation of monthly Board slides
- Responsible for reviewing the Fixed Asset register and HP reconciliations
- Business partnering with the leadership team
- Achievement of departmental KPIs and deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Identify opportunities for improving current reporting and implement changes required
- Support and develop members of the management accounts team
- Support the Group's annual audit and submission of Statutory Accounts
- Ad-hoc projects
You will be either newly or recently ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience of MI reporting and staff management. You will need to be ambitious and progressive, be an excellent communicator and a very strong MS Excel user.
You will get a competitive salary of up to £45,000 along with a good benefits package including a car allowance. You will get development and progression in this role and opportunity add value to the business. They are based in a very accessible location with parking on site.