Group Financial Accountant
Your new company
A forward thinking business committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture. One where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
Your new role
- Gather, monitor financial data
- Monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Organise internal audits
- Prepare budgets
- Group Consolidation, UKGAAP
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyse financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant ACA CIMA ACCA
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Time-management abilities
What you'll get in return
£45000 - 25days holiday plus an excellent benefit package WFH benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.