Head of Commercial Finance
A dynamic and high growth business in Liverpool is looking to appoint a new Head of Commercial Finance for a full-time, permanent role. This business has an excellent reputation and is one of the region’s recent success stories.
Your New Role
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a value adding role that offers autonomy and the chance to drive business performance. The successful Head of Finance will possess first class communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with senior stakeholders both within finance and operations.
Ideally, candidates will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment in a complex and large business.
The Head of Commercial Finance will:
- Manage the Commercial Finance team.
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to drive business performance.
- Engage with operations managers to ensure stability and integrity of budgets.
- Analyse data and trends to promote process improvements and efficiencies.
- Monthly/bi-monthly reviews with cost centre managers to ensure they are aware of their current performance and any corrective actions needed.
- Support the Annual Budget preparation for Operational cost centres.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of spend.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate reporting.
- Partner with the Operations Function to drive continuous process improvement.
Applications to this Head of Finance role are invited from ACA, ACCA and CIMA qualified candidates who demonstrate:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead business improvement projects.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
- Takes full ownership of areas of own responsibility and is delivery focused.
- Results oriented, with the ability to take decisions quickly and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
- The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with good influencing skills and a logical approach to complicated tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a detail-oriented performance driven business.
Salary & Benefits
In return, the Head of Commercial Finance will be rewarded with:
- £65,000 - £75,000 per annum.
- Competitive benefits.
- Flexible working opportunities.
If you would like to discuss this Head of Commercial Finance post in further detail, please submit your application today.