Systems and Reporting Accountant
Systems and Reporting Accountant - PE Backed Business - Up to £50,000
I am working with an award winning business, who have experienced unprecedented growth, are recruiting a Systems and Reporting Accountant to join their team. The business is based in Cheshire, and have a hybrid working policy.
This Systems and Reporting Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for working closely with the Management Accounts and Project Finance teams.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process improvement within the nominal ledger
- Creation of reports to improve quality and timeliness of information to stakeholders.
- General Ledger
- Importing information into nominal ledger - Sage 200 - driven by automation
- Reconciliations with the management accounts team
- Expense Reporting
- Cost centre and departments
- Entity and group
- Creation of Treasury reporting GBP, USD EUR
- Provide assistance with systems implementation.
- Processing of credit card transactions - updating excel spreadsheets, uploading transactions to Sage.
- Manage foreign cash floats, producing monthly reconciliation with revaluation.
You will be either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifeid or QBE. You will have experience of implementing process improvements and systems implementation. You will also have strong reconciliation and data manipulation reconciliation skills. Advanced excel - lookups, Pivot Tables, VBA would be preferable.
You will get a competitive salary of up to £50,000 along with a good benefits package including a bonus. This a fantastic time to join a growing and exciting business and be a key part of the growth. They are based in a very accessible location and are flexible in terms of being able to work from home.