North Yorkshire / Home Working
6 months FTC
Marks Sattin are working closely with this impressive business who have a global reach who are leading in their field and are going through an exciting period of transformation. They are looking to grow their team and bring on board an experienced Finance Manager on a 6 months basis.
The Finance Manager will have a key role within a high performing fast paced team responsible for managing a team, management reports, financial reporting & projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 3 Management Accountants (qualified and part qualified)
- Responsible for co-ordination and delivery of the management reporting process
- Play a key role in supporting senior management and stakeholders
- Supporting annual audit
- Responsible for the management and development of junior Finance team members
- Lead process & systems improvement initiatives
Skills & Experience required:
- Fully Qualified accountant either CIMA, ACCA & ACA or equivalent, although strong qualified by experience candidates may be considered
- Strong management accounting experience
- First class stakeholder management skills
- Experienced leader of people and proven track recording of mentoring junior staff
- Proven track record of systems and / or process improvements.