Accounts Payable Assistant
A long established business based in Slough are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant as a result of expansion. The company is made up of a number of entities where ensuring the accurate processing is essential for effective P&L reporting. Reporting into a Group Management Accountant, you will take the lead for the following responsibilities:
- Working with Senior AP Controller to process all purchase invoices and credit notes through the system.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes onto Sage 200.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure prompt query resolution
- Reconcile suppliers accounts monthly
- Assist in preparing the weekly payment run for approval and prepare BACS payment files
- Maintaining vehicle fleet records.