Junior Commercial Accountant, Media, £35k +Study Support
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a renowned marketing agency within one of the 4 big advertising groups is looking for a Part Qualified Commercial Accountant to join their team! The purpose of the role is to partner with the wider agency regarding the financial strategy of a number of key clients. You’ll play an integral part within the wider finance team structure, with the aim of your role being to manage all client finances, from the billing & income reporting, to ensuring the overall profitability of each client.
- Responsible for the revenue, organic & pipeline forecasting of their assigned clients, ensuring changes & risks are communicated regularly
- Supporting the Financial Controller & Senior Commercial Managers in the management of client finances.
- Regular review of organic targets & phasing ensuring targets are realistic
- Reconciliation of month‐end revenue position to ensure bookable revenue is recognised
- Support the preparation of monthly profitability reports, & advising on actions where necessary
- Prepare & review client dashboards, ensuring action & escalation of any issues
- Review employee utilization reports & highlighting key issues to client team leaders
- Ensure client contracts are adhered to, timely billing & close WIP management
- Continuous Improvement of systems & processes. Developing processes to assist each account team with their differing client needs
- Support on fee proposals & contract reviews as well as ad-hoc financial projects Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) within a media/creative environment.
- Great communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Peoplesoft/Microsoft Dynamics AX/Cognos experience useful
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- A strong personality is key, you’ll need to build good working relationships & work effectively with non‐finance people at both junior & senior management levels.
- Advanced Excel Skills (knowledge of if statements, lookups, pivot tables)
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Junior Commercial Accountant, Media, £35k +Study Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly