About the Company:
Our client, a leading real-estate private equity backed group, is looking to appoint a new Financial Controller to join their London based team. With a large network of over 160 offices in the UK, the firm offers unique expertise across all sectors of the ever-evolving property market, and is devoted to offering the highest level of customer service and insight.
- Managing the preparation of monthly and annual management accounts, as well as group management account consolidations.
- Using overhead analysis to explain budget differences
- Signing off on payroll
- Be viewed as a significant FBP for a variety of operational business partnerships with various internal divisions.
- To have a better knowledge of profitability, financial modelling is used.
- Preparation of a complete financial study for senior management, including commentary
- Develop and calculate new KPIs, as well as provide written commentary and monthly variance analysis on the major areas of focus.
- Management and forecasting of cash flow
- Strategy and team management
- Improvements to systems and processes
- Management of audits, taxes, and some compliance
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA; ACCA or ACA) with significant PQE
- Previous experience dealing with private equity backed businesses
- Previous experience in the real estate sector