3 days left
- Full Time
A well-established accountancy practice with offices based throughout East Yorkshire is recruiting for an Accountant to join their team based in Hull for a full-time, permanent position. The successful part-qualified Accountant will be joining a small and friendly team, with a strong presence in the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in the local area where you will be given opportunities to progress and advance within the practice. Ideally you will be Level 4 AAT Qualified or part-qualified ACA/ACCA, further study opportunities will also be an option.
The successful Accountant will have an opportunity to win new business and build their own portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities of the Role
Key responsibilities of the successful Accountant will include:
- Preparing accounts from a variety of client's systems including Sage, Xero, QuickBooks etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients for ad hoc queries.
Requirements of the Role
To be successful in this Accountant role you will:
- Be AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified.
- Have previous practice experience.
- Have recent relevant experience of owner-managed small to medium businesses accounts preparation, either statutory financial statements or management accounts preparation.
- Be technically strong.
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service.
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Have experience in a role such as an Accountant, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Senior, Auditor, or Audit Senior.
On offer for the Accountant will be £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this PQ Accountant role, please submit your application today.
Apply for Practice Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly