This Financial Accounting role is a new position that has been created in response to the organisation's recent growth. This role has a broad array of responsibilities, from producing payroll to directly working with the board of directors; therefore this is a great development opportunity for the right candidate.
This client is a fantastic, London based, international charity who provide education and investment into poorer nations across the globe. This charity has ambitious plans for growth within the next 3 and 5 years and this role will be essential to help the organisation achieve this vision. P
- Producing the management accounts for the UK entity
- Assisting on the production of the statutory accounts
- Assisting on year end
- Liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with outsourced AP and AR
- Responsible for payroll
- Consolidating the international subsidiaries management accounts
- Inter-company bank reconciliations
The successful candidate is a newly qualified accountant, keen to develop their own experience in this vastly varied role. We are looking for someone who is confident and can work autonomously in this position. The right candidate does not need to have come from the not-for-profit sector however they do need to be passionate about supporting people less fortunate than themselves.
- excellent career progression
- a diverse and inclusive employer
- flexible working