Transactional Finance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
A manufacturing business based in North Yorkshire is currently recruiting for a Transactional Finance Manager to join their team near Ripon for a full-time, permanent position with a 37-hour working week.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities of the Transactional Finance Manager will include:
- Full management of high-volume accounts payable processing.
- Managing intercompany accounts payable.
- Answering queries in a timely manner.
- Identifying where process improvements can be made and supporting in the implementation.
- Supporting month end as required.
We are keen to speak with Finance Managers who demonstrate:
- Previous experience managing a high-volume ledger function, within a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally, you will be AAT qualified (or studying towards).
- Previous experience using accountancy software such as SAGE.
Salary & Benefits
The incoming Transactional Finance Manager will be offered:
- £26,000 - £32,000 per annum.
- 33 days’ holiday.
- Private healthcare.
- Access to an employee rewards gateway.
If you are interested in this Transactional Finance Manager opportunity, please apply now for more information.
Apply for Transactional Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly