Interim Finance Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
A B2B and B2C company in the Warrington area is looking to bring on board a Finance Manager. This is a full-time contract role initially for 6 months with the potential to become permanent further down the line as the company is undergoing a period of transformation. There is flexibility on working from home and/or being office based.
Your New Role
The Finance Manager role will entail:
- Producing monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary.
- Cost centre reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Supporting the finance team.
The idea applicant to this interim Finance Manager role will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Have prior experience at the Finance Manager level.
- Be hands on in your delivery.
- Be able to communicate well and present information effectively for the reports target audience.
On offer for the Finance Manager will be a pro rata salary equivalent to £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this interim Finance Manager role, please apply today.
Apply for Interim Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly