Manchester | £35'000 - £50'000
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking to take the next step in your career within a vibrant and progressive consultancy? Are you focused on client service delivery and the use of management information to influence decision making?
Full-service national planning and development consultancy Turley Associates is looking to hire a Management Accountant for a full-time, permanent role in Manchester.
Your New Role
Working with a small team of qualified and part-qualified accountants at Turley, you will be responsible for:
- Involvement in the production of full management accounts and KPIs.
- Budgeting, balance sheet and P&L reporting
- Audit preparation and the provision of other financial information.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business, producing and interpreting data, to inform, influence and ultimately to help drive the operational performance of the business.
You will be a qualified Management Accountant (CIMA or ACCA) who demonstrates the below:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a consultancy environment, and be familiar with project management.
- You will be skilled in the use of Excel to an intermediate or advanced standard and some knowledge of SQL or Power BI will be helpful.
- You will have strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and good attention to detail, to be able to achieve deadlines and provide meaningful reporting information.
- Commercially astute, with exposure to business processes and an understanding of the relationship between operations and the P&L.
- The ability to communicate effectively with non-finance professionals, to work on your own initiative and apply sound judgement are also key skills.
Salary & Benefits
Personal and professional development of our co-owners is a key priority and there will be scope to grow within this Management Accountant role and to help shape and nurture the team. The position is ideal for someone looking for a role with significant breadth, and exposure directly to senior leadership.
We offer an excellent remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Private medical insurance.
- Ownership dividend.
- Performance-related bonus.
Turley operates a blended flexible working model, allowing co-owners choice, freedom, and flexibility as to where, when and how they work, balancing personal, team and client requirements. We are happy to talk about flexible working options in more detail during the recruitment process.
Please apply for this Management Accountant position in confidence by filling out the form below, providing your CV and a covering letter with details of your salary expectations.
No agency interest please.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly