Senior Tax Assistant
Accountable Recruitment are working with one of the UK's most successful accountancy practices. Due to continued success, the practice is now looking for Senior Tax Assistant's to join their Liverpool Office on a full time and permanent basis.
JOB TITLE: Senior Tax Assistant
JOB TYPE: Full time and Permanent
SALARY: Up to £23,500k (DOE)
- Support regional client facing tax teams with first tier review of personal, corporate tax returns processed by the tax hub team and involved in Employment tax or new project work.
- Monitor throughput, quality and accuracy of team member's output working closely with the Tax Hub Associates & Senior Associates
- Focused on quality and delivering feedback and coaching to existing and new team members
- Embed a continuous improvement ethic through effective monitoring and route cause analysis of errors and omissions
- Deliver feedback guidance and coaching to inputters on quality of work
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across
- ATT Qualified or equivalent QBE
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate or Personal Tax work.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong IT and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor/supervise is advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cameron Nuttall at Accountable Recruitment right away to discuss this position further on 07714384777.