Accountable Recruitment are working with one of the UK's most successful accountancy practices. Due to continued success, the practice is now looking for Senior Tax Associates to join their Liverpool Office on a full time and permanent basis.
JOB TITLE: Senior Tax Associate
JOB TYPE: Full time and Permanent
SALARY: Up to £37k (DOE) - flexible working
- Provide cover for Tax Hub Supervisor during holidays and absences.
- Monitor throughput, productivity and accuracy of team member's output.
- Embed a continuous improvement ethic through effective monitoring and route cause analysis of errors and omissions.
- Work extensively with proprietary work flow tools.
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across the organisation.
- Formally train junior colleagues.
- Act as a people manager for junior team members, setting and reviewing goals.
- Provide support to other colleague teams dependent upon seasonality of core work.
- Conduct 1 to 1's with colleagues.
- Ideally ATT/ ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent QBE
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate, Personal or Employment Tax work.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong IT and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor/supervise is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cameron Nuttall at Accountable Recruitment right away to discuss further on 07714384777.