Commercial Finance Manager
Brand new Commercial Finance Manager opportunity within a high growth SME to join their high performing finance team.. This is a new role supporting the Groiup FC and CFO with great breadth and variety and it will provide an excellent platform for future career development. The position offers great exposure working with the senior management team with a balance of commercial and group duties. The role requires a high energy individual who can bring rigour and process to across the group.
- Delivering and create detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all subsidiaries
- Assist with the financial planning and reporting strategy on a short, medium and long-term basis
- Financial and scenario modelling for all subsidiaries and produce monthly reporting analysis
- To help support effective use of financial planning and reporting output
- Update and further develop existing financial operating model
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the full production of the management accounts.
- Full Accountancy Qualification, ideally ACA qualified
- Demonstrate FP&A experience across business planning and modelling
- Be comfortable leading all budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships
- Candidates will have advanced excel modelling skills with experience of handling large and complex data sets alongside strong analytical skills.