Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner | Preston | £40,000 - £47,500
This is a SUPERB opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA part qualified / newly qualified accountant with high ambition.
The business is experiencing significant growth and the pace of future expansion is hugely exciting – it will likely include acquisition alongside the rapid organic growth which is forecast to continue. You’ll be working for an extremely talented, modern thinking and commercially aware FD at a relatively early stage of their own career. It’s a vibrant and professional environment that wins on all fronts:
- It’s a fun place to work – professional but vibrant and filled with modern collaboration and energy
- You’ll be working with some hugely talented, bright and driven colleagues who will be able to bring out the best in you
- You’ll have exposure to a boardroom of directors and NEDs who are extremely well regarded and high profile – people you can learn tons from and access a highly valuable network.
- It’s a reward driven business – people who succeed will receive bonuses, recognition, promotion and potential share options downstream.
- Your role is proper business partnering – not glorified management accounting / month end but true added value focus in the core remit
This is a role for an up and comer. Someone who sees themselves as FD or Commercial Director in future. You’ll ideally be studying toward CIMA or qualified and have a sound track record within management accounting or commercial analysis / reporting.
- You’ll need great communication skills, professionalism, an approachable demeanor and the gravitas and confidence to challenge the status quo.
- You’ll be confident using Excel and equally confident in your ability to get out into the business to give context and credibility to the numbers. You’ll be someone who enjoys being in business as much as being in accountancy.
- It’s a fast-track setting and there is major scope for career development.
If you are currently in a management accounting role and want to be able to stretch your wings in a true business partnering role in an agile rapid growth business let’s speak.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in Preston, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.