A top 40 firm with a clear vision to be the best advisor to OMB is looking for an Audit Senior/Manager in Uxbridge. Established over 100 years ago, they serve a diverse client base in a range of industries and their work is focused on wholly owned managed business with turnovers from circa £1M up to £100M.
The role has become available due to continued growth in their client base, and they are looking for an ambitious individual who has already established experience within auditing and is looking to develop this area further.
As an Audit Senior/Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and performing audits leading a team.
- Obtaining background data for planning.
- Preparing & reviewing financial statements.
- Preparing corporation tax computations.
- Drafting management letters and reports.
- Ensuring time budgets are maintained.
- Maintaining client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervising and assisting junior staff.
- Liaising with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Being a team player and actively partaking in technical training sessions.
We are looking for an Audit Senior/Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- Previous experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting (particularly FRS102 and 1A) and auditing standards.
- Knowledge of Caseware and Digita is helpful.
- Demonstratable strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Desire for long term career enhancement and to train and undertake new experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that has not bolted on small firms and therefore have well established systems and quality clients. They aren’t for sale and aren’t interested in being consolidated, meaning they have consistency in their vision and direction.