3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious Finance Manager ready for an exciting challenge in a fast-growing £10m turnover tech company, in the manufacturing sector? Do you have experience working with ERP Systems such as SAP Business One? If you answer to both questions is yes, then read on!
Our client who produces an innovative product that it sells globally has a new vacancy for a Finance Manager reporting to the CEO.
Key Job Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Reporting to the CEO, your primary responsibility will be forward looking financial planning to support year on year growth including direct responsibility for AP and the entire procure to pay cycle
- The tools at your disposal will be the company’s SAP B1 ERP system and the backing of the CEO to optimise and use the system to its fullest potential.
- You’ll have overall responsibility for managing and running the SAP system and processes of the finance team including implementation and management of best practice accounting principles and automated tasks
- Additionally, you’ll work with the FD in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts being responsible from an AP/procure-to-pay standpoint.
- Whilst you will not be responsible for the filing of accounts, as the manager of the SAP system relating to finance and responsible for data integrity and setting processes in the accounting system, you will want to ensure that the accounts are being presented accurately and to a high standard for audit.
Skills and Experience requiredr
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, financial senior knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting system GL coding and experience working SAP Business One or ERP System.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/CSV import/export, VLOOKUP.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent
IT and System Skills of The Finance Manager
You’ll need to have experience with SAP Business One or equivalent ERP systems and always be looking to automate processes where possible. You will have a very good understanding and probably are a wiz at VLOOKUP and CSV / XLS import/export as well as creating customised reporting in SAP.
Exciting Challenge and unique Career Opportunity
The role will be challenging and offers tremendous professional development opportunities as you will be dealing internationally with a global supply chain, a corporate structure of three companies, multi currencies, and many multiple combinations of routing for parts and supply chain partners and all the finance and tax transactions that follow through the production part of the value chain
Apply online or send your CV or call Roy to receive a full job detailed job description and discuss your suitability.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly