2 days left
- Full Time
My client, a leader in the Health & Fitness industry is looking to add a qualified Finance Analyst to their team on a 6 month contract.
- Perform month-end tasks to assist cost accounting such as posting accruals and reallocation journals, analysing cost, community reporting, governing and preparing master data change requests etc.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Establish and maintain effective business partnerships by acting as the single point contact.
- Provide monthly reporting and detailed analysis of the Group's functional cost to facilitate cost control, identify performance improvements and opportunities for cost savings
- Interact with site-based finance leads on the functional costs based at the Operations
- Provide sound financial management advice to ensure that all commercial decisions take into account value, risk, cost and opportunity
- Assist in co-ordination of the annual budget and forecast processes including site management approvals
To be considered for this initial 6 month contract opportunity you will be an ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant. You will also have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to drive compliance to accounting standards and Group Performance Standards
- Ability to drive cost efficiencies and ensure standard and automated transaction processing to help drive performance excellence across the Functions.
- Analytical with an inquisitive mindset to critically evaluate information and numbers, are key
- Strong work ethic and able to work in a team environment
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly