- Full Time
Manchester City Centre
Your new company
A lead business is successfully growing and offers its employees a positive, collegiate workplace environment as well as career progression. The business has high calibre people that enjoy working for an organisation that is commercial, open and encourages the finance team to add value. There is a focus on integrity and accountability.
Your new role
- The role is perfectly suited to somebody who is a Management accountant with extensive business partnering experience with non-finance stakeholders.
- You will prepare forecasts and budgets in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- You will act as a Business partner of financial aspects to improve efficiency and performance.
- As part of the role, you will have responsibility for the control and reporting of capital expenditure.
- Investment financial review and analysis of long-term financial performance will be part of your remit.
- Preparing monthly Management accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally be a Management accountant with business partnering skills and will have worked with a range of non-finance stakeholders.
- You will also be qualified or at the very minimum be a finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly