5 days left
- Full Time
A listed oil & gas group is looking for a Financial Accountant to join for initially 12 months. This is a project role helping to implement a new ERP system, as well as assisting the front office trading team.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering project activity within the finance team.
- ERP system replacement along with trouble shooting.
- Responsible for all transactions accounting including derivatives, IFRS9 and MTM of inventory.
- Working with the front office trading team
- Preparation of PnL & Balance sheet / consolidating annual accounts for trading entities
- Manage operational accounting and transactional activities
The ideal Financial Accountant will be a qualified chartered accountant with commodities trading experience. Prior experience within a technical IFRS9 / IAS39 role is essential and experience within commodities trading is highly beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly