Costa Coffee – Beverages Finance Manager
The Beverages Finance Manager is a vital part of the UK Beverages team, providing finance partnering support to the Head of Beverages and their team. The role leads the key commercial financial processes of budget, forecast and actuals for Beverages as well as providing decision-making support & influence on all areas relating to Beverages in the UK&I.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Beverages is the largest category in the UK&I and careful management and growth of the category is important to delivery of the UK&I annual and long-range plans. The key purpose of the role is to:
- Be a strong business partner to the Beverage Category teams, supporting & influencing decision making
- Deliver accurate, timely and focused insight on Beverage category performance communicating current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Deliver strong finance fundamentals of Budgets, Forecast, Actuals, Efficiency programs and relevant control frameworks for UK&I Beverages
- Engage with non-finance and finance colleagues across multiple functions and building / harnessing strong relationships and ways of working
- Drives commercial learning and development i.e. Post completion reviews and Business Case development
- Partner the Beverage team on E4G opportunities, making sure targets are met and initiatives are correctly valued
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Graduate-calibre qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced / customer facing organisation
- Experience & understanding of a commercial P&L
- Proven complex variance analysis / reporting
- Strong forecasting skills
- An inquisitive and challenging nature
- Able to influence consistently up to Head Of level and at Director level with support from Line Manager
- Analyse and convey complex ideas, simply, to non-finance colleagues
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: Dunstable Bedfordshire, but we’re OK with you working from home if you’re OK to travel to our Head Office twice a week.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
Click below to find out more with regards to this exciting Beverages Finance Manager vacancy.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly