Finance Business Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
MDM Resourcing are working exclusively with a large, dynamic, multi-site growth business which is expanding both organically and through frequent acquisitions.
With Group EBITDA in excess of £50m, there is a requirement for a commercially astute Finance Business Partner to provide value-adding commercial finance support and challenge to the sales and leadership team of one of their key business units, with the objective of maximising financial performance.
Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director, in this exciting role as a Finance Business Partner you will be expected to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the commercial business & finance function and to work collaboratively with wider business functions.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Full ownership of the division’s P&L;
- Work with the FP&A team to ensure integrity and accuracy of reported results;
- build and develop productive relationships with sales and ops teams to provide full visibility and understanding of their P&Ls and ensure accountability for the delivery of their targets;
- Provide robust and appropriate challenge to the business to ensure retail hits its budget, 3 year plan and acquisition targets;
- Work with Finance Controller to ensure working capital levels are optimised;
- Provide input into M&A decisions including capital investment business cases.
- Qualified accountant (ACMA/ACA/ACCA), ideally with minimum 5 years post qualification experience;
- A persuasive character with excellent interpersonal skills, able to influence and drive insight-based decision making;
- Commercially astute and logical, able to use excellent analytical skills to identify and focus on key drivers of profitability and performance;
- Strong Excel skills.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate your commercial finance capabilities in a business that proactively promotes talent. Successful previous incumbents of business partner roles in this business have progressed swiftly, some of whom are now Finance Directors in the Group.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly