1 day left
- Full Time
FP&A Manager | London
Music Distribution & Retail | Up to £70,000
An established international music publisher, distributor and retailer is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to join the growing team, support the Finance Director and bring best practice across the whole UK business and all European territories. Based in London, this is a full-time, permanent position.
The role will encompass internal reporting development and ad hoc management accounting projects, combining strong technical and technological skills to accelerate the analytical and KPI reporting capabilities across the European business and to the US parent company.
The incoming FP&A Manager will:
- Business partner with sales, operations, retail & e-commerce, and other functions to identify commercial opportunities, maximise profit, manage financial risks and drive business performance.
- Develop financial models to analyse SKU prices, costs & margins and building management reports.
- Instigate deep-dive investigations into variance analysis, establishing root causes and providing insights.
- Analyse trends in in all areas of revenues, cos, opex, capex, cash flow and inventory.
- Analyse the industry environment and provide competitor analysis & external benchmarking.
- Continual development of management reports and KPIs.
- Various strategic planning, analysis, and project work.
Applications to this Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role are invited from qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- 5 years’ PQE.
- FMCG, manufacturing or print publishing and e-commerce background.
- Multiple products and SKU / inventories experience.
- Experience of managing high volume transactional data.
- Advanced Excel modelling & Strong IT (BI tools) and data skills, ideally ‘Power BI'.
- Experience presenting to senior managers, ability to confidently present findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Working with a US parent business would be advantageous.
- Hyperion/Cognos experience preferable.
You will need to be equally comfortable with large volumes of granular data as well as board summary & insights, able to identify reporting and analysis weaknesses and implement fixes within a dynamic, fast paced pressured environment.
This is a great opportunity for a real ‘hands-on’ problem solver with at least 5 years post Qualified FP&A experience with superb commination and interpersonal skills to join a growing and successful music distributer & retailer.
In return, the FP&A Manager will be offered £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this FP&A Manager role in further detail, please apply today.