2 days left
- Full Time
Interim Project Accountant | £300 - £400 / day | Leeds
You’ll need a mop, bucket and rubber gloves for this one – it’s a bit of a clean-up! The business has been experiencing major growth and in reality some of the systems and processes have not kept pace with the expansion. They have also recently implemented a new accounting software and that project has pulled on the time & resources of the FD.
- It’s a great place to work – vibrant, expanding and a high tempo, positive culture. Your role will be extremely hands-on, assisting in ensuring the monthly accounting processes are brought up to speed and that management accounts are produced on point and on time.
- There is also a year end looming and you’ll support with everything associated with the final accounts completion.
- So – unravel, unpick, firm up controls and processes, bring the management accounts pack up to date, help with pricing projects, support the group through year end and help get the new system fully bedded down – loads of fun stuff to throw yourself at!!
You’ll be working alongside a highly capable, approachable and experienced FC and as a team you will deliver lots of positive change over the next 3 – 6 months. They need someone really hands on who will come in and wade through with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude to solving the problems and helping them with the growing pains.
You will need:
- To be a qualified finance professional ideally with experience of supporting businesses within a big spring clean!
- Excellent systems / IT knowledge
- Confidence in a growth SME where it is often ‘all hands to the pumps’
- Professional and confident with excellent communication skills
- Technically capable and commercially aware.
- Experience of Netsuite would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a challenging new interim role we would welcome the chance to speak – immediate start.
Apply for Project Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly