- Full Time
A growing business based in Leicestershire is looking for a Financial Accountant to join its team for a full-time, 12-month fixed term contract. The company is currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth and needs to bolster its finance team with an experienced Accountant who will help to manage the day-to-day finance function.
Your New Role
Key duties and responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Timely and accurate month end and year end.
- Balance sheet responsibility and maintenance.
- Preparation of regulatory reporting such as VAT, companies house returns and tax filings.
- Reviewing financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Maintaining and strengthening internal controls.
- Document business processes and accounting policies.
To be successful you are likely to be a qualified Financial Accountant with some post-qualification experience. As well as through knowledge of accounting standards and principles you will also have experience with general ledger functions and year end close process.
On offer for the Financial Accountant will be a pro rata salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Financial Accountant role, please apply today.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly