US Tax Associate
My client is a growing accountancy firm offering Audit, Accounts and Tax services to a variety of sectors. This role is to specifically sit within the Personal Tax team specialising in US Taxation. You will be provided with EA study. If you have a genuine interest or have US tax exposure please apply.
My client is a growing accountancy practice who specialises in meeting the needs of private clients and their businesses in West London. Their aim is to help businesses fulfil their potential and their private clients to achieve their goals.
Many of their clients stay with them throughout their business life and beyond into retirement, allowing them to fulfil the role as trusted advisors.
* Preparing and reviewing US/UK tax returns for a portfolio of private clients
* Requesting and chasing tax information from clients and third parties
* Communicating with clients to explain positions taken on tax returns, payment instructions, etc
* Involvement in obtaining new clients, attendance at initial client meetings
* Participating in marketing activity
* Demonstrating technical knowledge in US and/or UK tax law applicable to grade
9 - 18 Months exposure within practice
Interest in US tax
Personal tax exposure is a desirable
Full Study package