A flourishing business in Leicestershire seeks a Management Accountant for a full-time, fixed term contract.
Your New Role
The purpose of the job is to provide accurate and timely management account reports. Acting as a key business partner, you will be expected to develop relationships at all levels within the company. You will also challenge and support stakeholders to deliver against key targets as well as taking ownership of the month end reporting cycles.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Producing sales and financial reports with commentaries.
- Working with stakeholders to explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations where necessary.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting the finance business partners with ad hoc analysis.
To be successful you are likely to be a part qualified Management Accountant who is actively studying or someone who is qualified (by experience or through a qualification). Previous experience in a management accounts role is a must, along with good Excel skills.
On offer for the Management Accountant is up to £40,000 pro rata plus competitive benefits.
For a fully comprehensive job specification and confidential conversation about this Management Accountant opportunity, please apply today.