Finance Business Partner PQ - APPLY NOW
This is an incredible opportunity for a Finance Business Partner, seeking someone who has strong core education looking to continue their career within Finance. MUST be commercially minded, advanced Excel, excellent analytically skills and outstanding communication skills.
This is working for an incredible company with lots of progression and training.
Location: Working from home / London 2/3 days a week!
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + study support
- Manage a team to deliver timely and accurate production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts and associated reporting for the relevant business area(s).
- To ensure that accounting and control procedures are in place and in line with current accounting legislation and reflect best practice, supporting knowledge sharing in finance community to maximise team performance.
- To work with the Executive directors and their management teams to provide business partnership, financial information and support to drive achievement of Business targets.
- To align, improve, execute and promote the systems and work processes that support the business in achieving its goals and that comply with internal and external standards and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for delivering successful, timely month end close, including approving journals, monitoring variances and maintaining integrity of financial ledgers
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including reporting of balance sheet risks and opportunities
- Produce financial reporting, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to, including commentary on major variances and trends.
- Support preparation of 3 year business plan and annual budget for business area, including detailed strategic and financial analysis.
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Apply judgement and experience to assist the business in making key decisions, working in business partnership while maintaining corporate governance.
- Provide information to support increased efficiency and cost management with business leads.
- To significantly improve the speed and efficiency of the month end process and to develop the control to support the improvement. Delivering consistent accounting methods across the business.
- Support the Finance Director and Financial Controllers in ensuring we have adequate financial processes and procedures in place
- Strong core education
- Part Qualified - ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent
- Strong commercial finance experience
- Experience with management accounts and reporting
- Intermediate excel skills
- Analytically minded
- Great team player, driven, ambitious and hard working
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
Please apply online and send your CV