Corporate Finance Analyst
- Full Time
This analyst role will hold a diverse range of activities, spanning working capital/ liquidity/FX/interest rate/balance sheet management, support for strategic Group projects, management information reporting, external stakeholder management and Compliance.
Key focus of this role is to offer much needed support to the CFO and Senior Analyst in the team.
Globally recognised shipping business.
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models;
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis;
- Research and preparation of high-quality management reporting and project-specific presentations;
- Support CFO/Financial Analyst in management of the finance relationships held by the Group;
- Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring;
- Build and maintain a personal network within the Group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for Finance activities; and,
- Support CFO/Financial Analyst with other tasks and projects as required from time to time.
- Up to 2 years' prior experience in corporate/investment banking, hedge fund/private equity or commodities sector preferred - shipping sector experience helpful but not necessary;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Focus on attention to detail, balanced by an ability to take a strategic view;
- Excellent MS Office, presentation preparation, and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
Competitive salary and benefits.