Director of Corporate Finance Systems
4 days left
- Full Time
The Director of Corporate Finance Systems provides leadership across financial accounting, budgeting and forecast information across the business.
Managing a team of 5 people, the role will support the Foundation Programme team to industrialise processes, procedures and systems ensuring timely closing and reporting of U. GAAP compliant financials.
Global business with focus in innovative consumer health care products.
* Manage a team of 5 people
* Responsible for the Corporate Finance Systems that support the Consolidation and Close Process and FP&A (budget, forecast and reporting)
* Work in partnership with IT to ensure a robust operational control environment to support the accounting close and other corporate finance outputs
* Work in partnership with IT to drive the annual corporate system development plan and budget that supports the corporate functions and thereafter deliver the agreed programme
* Work directly with the regional and local CFO's to improve the quality of financial data submissions.
* Provide the direction to the corporate system master data team (e. creation, deletion and amendments to the chart of accounts, company code & cost centre hierarchies etc.)
* Minimum 10 years finance system experience with significant exposure to Corporate finance system environment in medium to large global organisations
* System Development experience - multicycle implementation experience is required
* Experienced in working in partnership with IT
* Qualified accountant (beneficial).
* Line management experience - minimum of 5 years of managing small teams
* Relevant business experience in a complex, global, fast moving multi-faceted company
* Proven ability to deliver to deadlines
Salary between: 85K - 95k + 20% bonus + Comprehensive Benefits