Personal Tax Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Tax Manager - Private Client Tax Advisory/ Personal Tax, Corporate Tax Competitive Salary + Benefits
You will be expected to provide a range of tax advisory and compliance services, focusing on a varied portfolio, from small sole traders to HNWI and OMBs but also working on ad hoc advisory projects. Our clients come from many different jurisdictions and prior exposure to private and ideally corporate clients, together with experience of dealing confidently and building strong relationships with both internal and external contacts, would be a distinct advantage. You will have strong project management skills to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines and excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and solve problems. The work will be technical in nature, so you will need a proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute and be keen to develop further.
The successful candidate will have a good commercial awareness and an ability to identify opportunities and to contribute to winning new work.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our clients. An accountancy qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA are essential for this role. The successful appointment will have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy tax department with a broad client base ranging from small sole trades all the way up to HNW private clients and owner managers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a desire to provide excellent client service. "
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Lead Incentive Scheme - We offer generous financial rewards for helping to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
Apply for Personal Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly