Group Financial Controller
3 days left
- Full Time
Eton Bridge Partners is seeking a talented and technically strong individual, to join as a key member of a growing finance team at a rewarding UK listed manufacturing company, that is passionate about breaking into the FTSE 250 in the next 3-5years.
Overview of responsibilities: External reporting, compliance and controls. Working closely with Senior Leadership Team and will report directly to a dynamic CFO.
Offering salary circa £80k-90k, plus car and bonus, alongside additional benefits.
- Flexible/hybrid working model with 1-2 days in office
- Social team with strong focus on wellbeing
- Flexible benefits based on personal preferences/requirements
- Annual Profit Share and other attractive extras
- Qualified accountant, ACA or equivalent
- Deeply experienced in International Financial Reporting Standards, including consolidation & preparation of Group financial statements, and experience of multi-currency IFRS Group Consolidation Reporting, ideally within in a UK PLC
- Demonstrable track record of making improvements to systems and processes
- Able to manage tight timetables and multi-task, comfortable working in a changing environment and leading change
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly