Commercial Finance Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
A well-loved retail business is searching for a Commercial Finance Manager to join its team in Hatfield for a full-time, permanent role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior experience as a Commercial Finance Analyst to advance into a more senior position.
The major goal of this position is to provide strong and proactive support to the finance and commercial teams in areas such as business analysis, management reporting, budgeting, and other ad-hoc financial analysis.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Supporting the buying team of ten people to assist them in making a profit on a daily basis.
- Assisting the team with pricing, promotion, and purchasing decisions.
- Reviewing monthly forecasts and trades.
- Looking at the impact of HFSS on the business.
- Reporting regularly to the Finance Director.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Applications are invited from Finance Managers who demonstrate the below:
- Strong communication and persuading skills.
- Qualified accountant with previous finance expertise in the FMCG industry with a great eye for detail, very numerate and analytical.
- Significant PQE in the retail industry.
- Large retail experience is preferred.
On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 per annum plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Commercial Finance Manager role, please apply today.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly